why do women want to be men?, page-245

1. 12,085 Posts.
    It seems that women can certainly mix it with the men.
    Article: The Sunday Times 01/05/2011 Page 36
    "Women at top cheat"
    Women in high powered jobs are more likely to have an affair because they have greater confidence and self-esteem, academics claim.
    Executive women were as likely to cheat as men, said a Dutch psychologist who studied the phenomenon.
    Joris Lammwers said: "There's been a lot of research indicating gender is the key factor, but none of these studies has been done on powerful women."
    His researchers asked 1561 professional women about affairs they had and their desires to cheat. Their power and self confidence were measured along with how often they went on business trips.
    The study found that the biggest factors in infidelity were their levels of power and self esteem.

Personally I find it a contradiction. The power allegedly gives confidence. I think it surfaces pre existing complexes and the 'confidence' is to act on them. I believe cheating is a sign of insecurity within yourself. Excuses are given about lack of passion, boredom, falling 'out of love' etc. If that is so, just walk and stop the blame game. What is there is there.....put simply
    for men AND women, if you're a cheat it doesn't matter if you run the fryer at Maccas or the Board room.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.