First off golfzoner i'm a male in his 30's & in the domain of...

1. 576 Posts.
    First off golfzoner i'm a male in his 30's & in the domain of men or feats of strength you would lose, guess that makes me more manly, or something to boost my small ego somehow

Golfzoner "I am over women wanting to be all things that have been the domain of Men."

Gees youve shown you age golfzoner or your taught/learnt 50's dinosaur views, "i'm going to the pub" "wheres my dinner" you take the kids to sport i'm playing golf with my latest friends" "rearing kids is your job"

GOLF "Now they want to put them in the front line; fighting side by side our soldiers on the front line of battle."

Ah my dinosaur friend plenty of females already doing it on the front line, (not infantry not SAS) the weak are weeded out be they male or female in the military
    as for "involving strength scenario's and alike." obviously you have not met some female members of the military its a silly simplistic comment, some females are stronger than some males at recruit training at kapooka, some are better shots, some can run further, its equal rules.
    ALL jobs in the military should be open to women, same selection criteria what a hard woman it would be who survived selection for the SAS, whats the failure rate for males 90-95% if a woman got through what an asset for the military to use, & she would be harder than you & me golfzoner, i'm sure they exist, a wasted resource.

Golf"I sure wouldn't want to serve next to women suffering severe women's problems"
    I would not want to serve next to a male suffering severe man problems or physch problems

Golfzoner"What is going, most Women today seem to have hyphenated surnames"
    Stupid but who cares obviously their men werent powerful enough to force the point home surely they will not be entered into the "domain of man"

Golfzoner" have cesarean births and be anything other than what has been the role of nurturing mothers and caring partners of the past."

Medical technology has advanced should a woman die in child birth or be rendered infertile to have a child naturally, some religions still think that luckily we dont in OZ

CAring partners your term or slaves my term thats what my grandmothers were slaves to their husbands, sad the excitement started after the husbands died.

Now fathers may take on the child rearing role like my brother, wife went back to work, can a male be nurturing, can a male enter the
    "domain of female" or are your views a thing of the past, my nephew is so ahead of his peers due to his dad being the primary care giver it is ridiculous.
    Maybe its all back to front.

GOLF "Another chalk up for the Jelly back society"

ANOther chalk up for the fosilised back of society that should be re buried by future female members of the SAS

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.