why do women want to be men?, page-65

1. 576 Posts.
    Duicorp funny attack me with golfs thoughts & refuse to retract whilst defending his thoughts "barrelnut doesn't have a clue what he is talking about....his son is only 22 " 2nd time its your friend golf that has a 22 yr son

This is funny mods let it run the true beliefs are coming out & the people that cannot debate are showing their cards

Duicorp"Gen X are all screwed up.They are all going to end up on the scrap heap hehehe"

well thats your children glad you find it funny but the boomers will be to the end of time called the selfish generation.

Golfzoner"You are one angry barrelnut, obviously reared by a belligerent dinosaur. You are the one who started denegrating people."

HOW was i angry or degenrate people you already have to half the population in your original post claiming that shows your backs against the wall & you have nothing feel free to respond to my original points NA wont happen

just disagreed with your views feel free to respond to any, views or responses.....HMMM you cant so you take this track of attacking me
    as for "The original post was about women wishing to be men!" yeah stated my points you never responded just turned it in to personal attacks you are a dinosuar power disappered when you retired who knows who cares get use to people disagree with you.

molonski "Doesn't mean I want to Ban women from anything , I wish all women outstanding opportunities ..but it would be nice if they didn't try to be Men ."

Whats your point??????????????

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.