AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Happy to give a quick revision Wilson. If the results are...

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Happy to give a quick revision Wilson. If the results are returned positive then hopefully a re-rating will occur. If not then we need to keep drilling.

Meloz I disagree that news has been repetitive. There has been a whole lot of new developments. There has been the Nickel Platinum Project Acquisition from Lara Exploration. We have also had the increase in our tenement package with Xstrata. The Trindade North drilling is now also well in progress.

I agree that there has been a lack of results but management have acknowledged this. When you look at where AVB is now compared to six months ago they have really done a lot. Getting a large drill campaign up and running doesn't happen by a snap of the fingers.

In relation to drilling..the additional news is that our team on the ground has confirmed the HGZ is open in both an eastern and western direction. They have already hit mineralisation at Pedro. Many more drill rigs are now onsite and drilling away at multiple targets. So your predicting disappointing drill results? Atleast let me know how you came to that prediction? Is it a pure guess?

I think there will be some good grades in the pending results. Management have clearly stated they are hitting visible chalcocite in drill cores ARVD-114, ARVD-115, ARVD-116 and ARVD-117. A reminder for width on ARVD-115 below. 9 meters of mineralisation from only 15 meters deep.

Chalcocite is high grade. A reminder on the definition of chalcocite below. So I really am leaning towards drill results being positive..not disappointing. What would you consider disappointing?

"Chalcocite is an important copper mineral ore. It has been mined for centuries and is one of the most profitable copper ores. The reasons for this is its high copper content (67% atomic ratio and nearly 80% by weight) and the ease at which copper can be separated from sulfur. It is not however the primary ore of copper due to its scarcity. Although the richest chalcocite deposits have probably been mined out, it is still being mined and will almost certainly always be mined in the future."

http://www.galleries.com/minerals/sulfides/chalcoci/chalcoci.htm
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.