AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Why bother with these clowns? Be patient guys. We are all...

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Why bother with these clowns? Be patient guys. We are all waiting for results to make further assessment as to whether we should remain long with our holdings. The section below from the quarterly is all we need to worry about.

"More HGZ results including ARVD-114, AVRD-115, ARVD-116 and ARVD-117 with visible chalcocite are expected within the coming weeks.

Very encouraging chalcopyrite concentrations have been intersected in a number of early drill holes at the Serra Verde Project and a second rig has commenced drilling.

With an improving weather outlook, arrival of superior rigs and assay contingencies in place, increasing drilling rates and more timely results are anticipated."

Forget about all the rubbish being posted by these odd few posters. The SP will do its own thing. Fundamentally nothing has changed. ST traders are once again exiting the stock with the recent downturn. Many stocks have been hit.

If results return positive grade and width then AVB will be re-rated once again. There will probably be a quick exit with those looking to make a quick buck but I'm sure that many will be watching as to whether the HGZ remains open to the east and west and also if we hit mineralisation at depth. If she remains open at depth the SP could do anything. It has been a long wait for further results but it's getting closer as every day passes. Once further results are received we can all make fair assessments on what we really have. Recent announcements have been positive and management continue to emphasize on the visible chalcocite hits in the drill cores. To follow this up we know that they have also hit decent widths on some of the cores which is what we were lacking with the last set of results. I'm expecting some good results and I'll continue to wait patiently for confirmation.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.