Enjoy your sabbath TBOf coarse it is your choice never did I say...

1. RM
    7,410 Posts.
    Enjoy your sabbath TB

Of coarse it is your choice never did I say it isn't

My point is based from Christian doctrine that is exclusive and not syncretic in nature. But personal hatred toward you as an individual plays no part at all although I have a way that offends you it is based on two different and clashing beliefs in the nature of God.

Likewise this philosophically fatal disagreement we have is not just confined between our two views.

if Islam is correct then I am wrong and destined for Allah s hell. Likewise if Zoroaster was the true way then I have fallen foul of the fire worshipers

But looking at the logical conclusion that the possibility you and I will could both end up fortunately in heaven is highly unlikely.

either you have rejected Jesus and his divinity and as a result rejected the fFather, if in fact Jesus is God.

Likewise if I have proclaimed Jesus as my lord and my God and you are correct that Jesus is just a creature, then I have committed Idolatory and will have to answer the Father for this sin.

Maybe we should both have a barbie on the weekend you a kosher beef steak me a nice pork chop from the neck and a Coopers Pale Ale and contemplate this point while watching the glowing red heat beads in the weber.

Have a great weekend Taughtbuffett, wish I could say brother.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.