SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Well back fron NZ, caught some nice fish but no Marlin this...

1. 799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Well back fron NZ, caught some nice fish but no Marlin this time. We had 8 strikes but no hook ups. Anyway down to business. Why am I selling ARU and buying She? I have been on the ground and like the assets. Preliminary drilling is starting to outline a great little surface accessable deposit at the "Stonehenge" area and my back of the envelope scratchings indicate to me there is quite a few mill of profit here. There is massive upside also with the Ni potential for this area. I for one will not be disapointed if the initial results of drilling are negative as I believe strongly that dilligent exploration will pay dividends. The Sn plant should be starting soon and this will produce some income...What is interesting about the plant is that it has all approvals and is fully permited. I think there will be a host of opportunities for contract milling, more income. Now for the one that may well make us an instant take over target and that is the Indo project. I have no reason the believe that the verification drilling will not be successfull. If this is the case we will be sitting on a multi billion dollar asset next to a port. I am willing to bet we will be taken over within a few months if this proves up. I have allready invested over million in SHE and intend to keep buying on any dips. Dont take my word on any of this as advice. Do your own research. These are my private opinions. Regards Norm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $164 18.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3633750 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 71227 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.