CPC carpenter pacific resources limited

why does an old dog never learn new tricks

1. 627 Posts.
    CPC is getting as boring as watching the re runs of I Love Lucy, not that I watch, just a saying. CPC is an old dog now, that has lost it's spark, it just lays around waiting form the days to get shorter. CPC has developed a pattern that most die hard CPC watchers are pretty much acustomed to now. I won't say what the pattern is, due to I am not an advisor, just an ole CPC holder who jumped ship.

CPC may have something in the hat but my god I think the rabbit is long gone and buried, if oil is at an all time high. CPC should be at a pretty good level, but it is not.
    CPC almost on the cards to drop below 20 if this crap keeps happening day in, day out. No wonder I watch and buy something else that gives me at least satisfaction of seeing my money being invested into a profit mode.

Good luck CPC holders, as I will be watching but I believe the old dog is still going to perform as it always does. Where are the 27 and up days, CPC should be trading at 27 at present not 21. I will not be looking any harder at CPC until it shows me it can perform.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.