MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Why does C4V need MNS?, page-3

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Was talking to a friend who attended the RUHR Symposium in Oct 2017 which had some EU heavy hitters attending. Both Vehicle OEMs and battery OEMs.  EG - VW, Mercedes, Samsung, LG Chem, Evonik etc.

I noticed on the weekend certain posters  claiming that BASF are locked in using standard only NMC & NCA cathodes.  I can assure you that that is incorrect. BASF and many others are desperately trying to follow our technical advantage and work out how we have managed to eliminate Cobalt and Nickel.

What many may not understand is that BASF and others are stepping up R&D to dramatically reduce the use of cobalt first and then nickel. Hoping to increase manganese as the substitute.

MNS/C4V have already eliminated bothCobalt and Nickel.

The BASF presentation at RUHR Symposium in Oct 2017 shows reducing cobalt and nickel is critical but also why supply and cost of materials are crucial to battery success.  Also as BASF doesn't yet have the answers on how to eliminate Cobalt they want o reduce it in steps.

MNS/C4V IP many years ahead of the game. Can you understand why MNS management are so confident??

They have struck Gold... Better Cobalt/Nickel Free Batteries  

Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 3.09.37 pm.png Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 3.09.49 pm.png Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 3.10.13 pm.png Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 3.10.23 pm.png Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 3.10.45 pm.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.