SHE 0.00% 1.1¢ stonehorse energy limited

I know you are friends with CRedit dumbness, I sometimes suspect...

1. 1,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    I know you are friends with CRedit dumbness, I sometimes suspect but dont know that your biased posting in support of Credit dubmness makes me wonder if you are another of his profiles.

Seriously though Waza, All i did 2 days ago was mention that stonehorse had a new employee.

And then over 100 posts by Credit dumbness swamping the channel with his sediment. Dont you find that a bit ODD
    Why is that ,and why do you choose to ignore that.
    Its was pretty blatant, and then again on previous channels.
    I know you probably dont like david deloub but hat is probably because you believe uncritically what credit dumbness tells you with his very whooly suggestions and misrepresentations. That is my personal thoughts on this , you dont have to agree of course..
    But yes would be good to stick to Stonehorse, but i dont see why i should not post a statement the stonehorse energy has a new employee or that are in talks with covee on new well,s that is pertinent information.
    But to have over 100 post polluting channels is ridiculous. some weeks i have not posted, and then one post and then Credit dumbness pollutes again, because i hold a positive view of david deloub. And then statements of about knowing DAvid deloub is ridiculous and childish. Never met the person ,but you really cant argue with the growth in she cash,revenue and earnings unless you ignore the fundamentals.
    The growth is as stated previously, if you take the fundamentals as reported, if not then why invest .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.529M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2948219 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2990692 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 400000
Last updated 14.30pm 22/05/2024 ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.