SHE 28.6% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Their are a number of reasons,1) Their are legal requirements...

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110

Their are a number of reasons,

1) Their are legal requirements and processes to go through ,you just cant go and say i want to buy she, It has to go through a processes.

2) Its to concentrated a risk, It would not distributes the risk. Same reason SHE distributes risk via NWI of multiple wells.

3) I dont want the hassle of managing a gas /oil company, i have a enough companies already. its not our line of business, Real estate commercial/rental and development ,share investment and software are.

4) I believe the share price will fall in the short term before it rises delivering substantial returns in a few years.

5) We are looking at expanding our investments further abroad where better returns can be obtained and we are already holding parcels of she, any more and they have to be declared.

6) its not possible to buy SHE for a few million via the on market purchase, any serious take over would push its price to a multiple of its present value, I dont think the T10 would sell for anything less than 3 or 4 cents. look at the order queue.. some holders are are holding out for 0.15 cent almost 11 times it current value, others for 0.078. And their just the ones listed.

I think if a collective group got together to buy she out i would definitely be interested.

To be honest i dont really want to hold real estate either ,as its a distraction but is a risk mitigation strategy .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $6.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $17.30K 2.159M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 273698 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.