ARU 0.00% 19.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Mitch, I too get a little nervous when directors sell, but the...

1. 432 Posts.
    Mitch, I too get a little nervous when directors sell, but the stats show that there is no correlation between a director selling and poor performance of the company. It's when more than one director sells that you should start worrying. Also, it's relly suspicious when a director sells just before the share price falls but a lot less so if the price rises.
    Lastly, I see nothing wrong with Alistair's not having bought shares in ARU. It's part of his pay arrangement that he gets options, so why would he need to buy shares? Just converting the options is obviously the smart thing to do and since that was a big chunk of his earnings (earned with many hours of toil on our behalf), why should he not be allowed to spend some of it? I'm a long term holder and unfortunately had to sell some last year. It's nobody else's business why and it doesn't mean I don't like ARU's prospects? My largest holdings are still ARU - I think it's a great stock but I just couldn't get by without taking something out of the market. Just relax - and follow your own judgement, but no need to try to convince everyone else. There are plenty of stocks out there with good prospects - find one or two you're happy with. Personally, I'm very convinced by the rare earth story and the phosphate story and the Uranium story and so, LOVE the ARU story. Good luck with whatever you get into.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $438.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $1.711M 8.820M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1677103 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 509236 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.