Why does everyone hate Andrews?, page-3

1. 6,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1174
    Why you ask? Just for starters
    1. Melbourne now the most locked-down city in the world ( in terms of days of lockdown) . But Vic has more covid deaths than the rest of the country COMBINED. And you ask why we have no respect for the guy. Because his government has failed badly
    2 When faced by reporters that are prepared to ask the hard questions he and his lackey officials all developed collective amnesia. You know.. the I cant recall. I don't know, and I forget. In the midst of a crisis this is how our dear Leader and his team responds. And this was in response to the justifiable questions concerning many hundreds of deaths due failed quarantining.
    3. The BLM march was allowed to go ahead whilst the rest of us were told to isolate at home. He still will not explain that. All he said was that he preferred they did not march. He would not stop it. WTF... can someone explain please?
    4. He was offered by the Feds the assistance of the ADF to help with the hotel quarantining. He point blank refused. Then after it all went pear-shaped, and all the misery that it caused, he asked for the ADF's assistance

An utterly incompetent Premier and you ask "why does everyone hate Dan" . Not everyone does, but these are just a few examples of factors causing the resentment that is building up across much of the Vic population. This will not be forgotten by most Victorians come the next state election, although I doubt he will stick around to contest the election once.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.