KAR 1.44% $1.76 karoon energy ltd

why does everyone think k1 is going to flow?, page-24

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Refere post 5016625 from andygaye.

I read this yesterday and passed it off as speculation like most of yesterdays comments were.

But now I belive that there could actualy be a little buzz around the camp that there is a possibility that there might be a change to cop's plan, and infact drill Lion first as previously planned. If this is accurate, I am sure KAR would be as peeved as the rest of us.

I know as Ya has stated, logic says because the current position of rig is closer to kr1, why back track, but i am now not sure that logic is in cop's vocab.

IMO we all know Lion is only a commitment well that has to be drilled to meet permit conditions, 1600m deep and little or no chance of any success. Should only take 20-25 days to drill. From what I understand there is no conditions that say what order these appraisel wells have to be drilled in.

My Opinion: Whatever cop decides, it won't affect this program long term, but would be nice to get those much anticipated results from KR1 first. As for the buzz on changing testing crew / proceedures, that might be a good thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
0.025(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $1.412B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.79 $1.75 $6.040M 3.416M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20933 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.77 350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.