Some women are hell bent on out doing their partners in this day...

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Some women are hell bent on out doing their partners in this day and age. There are femo'nazi's out there that truly beleive that they have been so downtrodden by their male counterparts for so many generations that they feel they have to better their partners one more everytime, or they feel like a failure.

When raising the issue of equality they always claim that men dont treat women as equals, yet all they are about is out doing men and trying to justify their dominance.

I am a true beleiver in people as non- gender or race defined, each individual for them selves... judge each person on their individual merits, your wife seems to me that she feels like some sort of failure to womankind because she cannot keep up with your luck in the investment choices that you have made. In turn she shys away from discussion because it opens up a wound that makes her feel worthless and incompetant.

I suggest you just keep your trading practices to yourself, do not gloat on your succsesses (and not on your failures either because she is likely to use them as a self confidence boosting morale enhancer to let you know how much you failed.)

You cant expect your partner to be interested in all things that you are, accept that you are different and have different enjoyments.

If you just keep to yourself and take a holiday together once in a while all should be rosey. Keep finances seperate and be happy. That is a successfull partnership.

(Hi Dogby.... by the way....)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.