PLS 0.69% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

Why does PLS suck at PR and Promotion, page-2

1. 507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Given that there is a legal dispute at the moment I would expect that any potential investors are sitting on the sidelines and biding their time whilst the matter is resolved. This applies to both retail and sophisticated investors and in some funds there could potentially be clauses that prevent them buying into a company when there is an action on foot regardless of how ill conceived the action may be. The timing of the action and the presentations O/S was probably not optimal but these things happen and presentations such as these are planned months in advance. As we have seen over the last few days it is so easy muddy the waters with misinformation and misunderstanding - deliberate or otherwise.

At times this is all it takes and once that seed of doubt is planted you start questioning your investment and whether you have done the right thing. Do I hold and ride this down? Do I sell now for a loss and prevent further erosion of capital? I can only imagine that some retail investors and smaller institutions are potentially awaiting a resolution before they jump in - quite prepared to have to pay a little extra for the stock, but at the same time managing risk at a level at which they are comfortable. All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.020(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.94 $2.80 $102.1M 35.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 314863 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.91 20820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.