Why does Qantas play politics about its poor protectionist business model???, page-6

1. 16,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Did I state that???

It makes me wonder what runs through one peoples heads!!!

I want Australians having the best work options available!! I want pilots and other support workers having the best work opportunities possible including engineers and maintenance workers as well as check-in staff and flight attendants . I want customers to have the best flight options possible including value, safety and convenience!!!

I do not want workers repressed by moronic executives protected by power structures and consequently incapable of initiative and intelligence and critical thought for effective decision making!!!

I want many airline options!!! I want many Australian airline options. I want more choice for consumers!!!

Why do customers, workers, taxpayers and even politicians have to submit to these executive overlords exalted by power and determined to maintain such power to maintain their relevance??

Did anyone learn anything from the Eureka stockade?? Why must everybody be repressed by executive power plays??

I do not want monopolies exalted executives that repress others!!
    Last edited by DavoMagic: 20/08/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.