SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

why does the au investor not treasure sea?, page-14

1. 746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    that's looking better,pretty good close up a bit for after 4 pm people,maybe you were right Robert,next couple of weeks will tell, does look like new little up leg forming just hope keeps going for a bit to $1 or so before little pullback then up to over $1.13 to new territory hopefully that will last ,someone mentioned for first time recently US listing last quarter 2013 any more info?,certainly production figure for year end look conservative just on eagle ford alone, they have 3 wells waiting for frac already and two rigs ready to drill and it is only may, if they completed another 3 or 4 wells at 1000 boepd INITALLY on top of two texon drilled prior to takeover give a take a well on my rantings it would be hard to see them not being 7000 per day,plus aussie dollar down, oil up, nice moves last week or so must be better by 10% to gross,i reckon they will go alone at moment add some eagle ford acres until end of 13 then look for ptr and another cash injection to company and free carry for 2014 wells and retain how much 60%?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.