why does the cornoner pass the blame

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    INADEQUATE medical facilities at the 2009 Big Day Out festival in Perth contributed to the death of a teenager who took three ecstasy tablets after panicking that she would be caught with them, a coroner has ruled.

Gemma Thoms was just 17 when she collapsed at the festival, having earlier told paramedics that she had only taken "dexi'' - a slang term for dexedrine - and lied to paramedics that she was 18.

After being allowed to return to the festival, Ms Thoms had to be rushed to hospital soon after, but coroner Dominic Mulligan said her organs had effectively been "cooked'' before she got there.

"Ms Thoms did not know that after she swallowed the third tablet she had just consumed a fatal quantity of ecstasy, which in the context of a very hot day, would inexorably lead to her death unless she was extremely lucky,'' Mr Mulligan said......... I cannot understand Why parents and other officials in the up bringing of children are eliminated from problems such as this ,its always the govt. fault and and various areas its called passing the back no one wants the problem even the frecking coroner ,s ie ... Dominic Mulligan.. iv sent him my thoughts .....These types of problems need to go back to families and addressed at early stages .. there is a word called love for young kids and I recon if it shown thru pre teenage then forever .. youv got the bull by the horns ......Cheers Vin

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.