IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

lumberjack27->"You must know your posts fall on deaf ears and...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    lumberjack27->"You must know your posts fall on deaf ears and have long since had no effect?"

Yes of course. But I am not really after an "effect" as such. I do not care if IWG or the vulture investors take your money as long as they do not get mine. Zero chance of that.

I persist through absolute bloody mindedness. I came in at the IPO 18 months ago and offered my opinion on a company and product I was familiar with, and since then I have been relentlessly mocked, insulted and taunted. People have questioned my motives and expertise, and have tried to have me censored, all just for offering a contrary opinion.

Well you know what? I am right. I know I am right. I have seen the product, I know the industry and I have done the research. It is crystal clear to me what IWG are doing and where it will end. When they go under I will have my told-you-so moment and will be here among the people who mocked me. In the meantime feel free to ignore me. Most people already do.

(But all that stuff about the learning process is true. I have learnt heaps following this stock.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.