IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

Mr Pig>"Because I read an independent test report which stated...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Mr Pig>"Because I read an independent test report which stated that in their opinion the product exceeded some standard or other..."

OK, but do you appreciate that "exceeding some standard or other" does not make a "proven, first class product"?

Therein lies the problem, IMHO. Uninformed investors are believing everything they are supposed to believe. A product passes an unofficial and undocumented security test from some consulting company, and people immediately conclude that it is a proven, first class product. Which is what IWG hope you will conclude. Nevermind things like features, or usability, or reliability, or cost competitiveness, or performance, or numbers of bugs, or quality of documentation, or timely updates and improvements, or anything like that. It passed some arbitrary security test so it must be an excellent product, right?

Do your research properly and you will see the full story. The quarterly reports consistently show catastrophically bad sales figures. They have burned through their capital and are now taking money from vulture investors just to stay afloat. They have spent tens of millions of dollars and have just about nothing to show for it. Very few customers, very few sales. And you ask why the IWG share price keeps falling? Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. When there are none of those proverbial "fools" left the share price can only go one way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.