1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

I think it has nothing to do with Tall Poppy syndrome TDA....

1. 17,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    I think it has nothing to do with Tall Poppy syndrome TDA. Stocks, even good stocks, go up and they go down. Our job is to determine what they will do next. I am the first one to put my hand up and say I got it wrong when I bailed out in the 2.60s. Personally I have tried to distance myself from some other posters who might just come on here to say how crap 1PG is and how it will fail. I have always been careful to say how much I like this company but that is an issue that is separate from the fact that I think it is temporarily way overvalued. If I thought 1PG had no merit then you would not catch me wasting keystrokes on posting over and over ad nauseam about why 1PG is a turkey.

But whilst I do not think this has anything to do with the tall poppy syndrome I do think that tribalism is alive and well on HC. If you are a member of the tribe that says that "stock x" is going straight up to the moon then you are aok. If you have any other opinion, no matter how well you present facts or how hard you try to keep emotion and accusation out of the posting then you are one of the bad guys. You MUST have an agenda. You should NOT be allowed to post and you should be insulted and discredited as the dishonest agenda driven ramper that you are. I find that sad really. I would much prefer to be part of a debate where people put forward their arguments both positive and negative but as long as the argument is presented with honesty and intelligence and without recriminations towards posters holding opposing views.

I do acknowledge that part of the problem comes from posters not understanding the expectations and goals of other posters. If you are just in for the long haul and if 1PG does go to 2 bucks before heading to 10 bucks then what would it matter?? But some posters are more medium term traders who want to profit from the swings and roundabouts along the way. No one is right and no one is wrong.......we all just have a different approach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.