1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

why doesnt 1pg get in on au market?, page-99

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Gotta love the tall poppy syndrome Aussies have, everyone wants to see a performer fail, maybe it makes us feel good about ourselves for a fleeting moment hey

For those of you who were talking up the escrow situation, guess what, nobody here will have any chance of buying these from the small portion of those who wanted to sell, it's all taken care of and we should see the transfer soon enough = none event for the ones who held apart from those doomers who pushed anyone out yesterday/today!

As for where this company is at, well let's just wait and see them hit the targets, I believe they certainly will, I also believe they will win some contracts that nobody saw coming, but hey, let's wait and see shall we

Oh yeah the Euro thing everyone keeps trying to bring up, please tell me how this might affect 1PG, especially when they only use data for recruitment and don't ever share/sell their data?? It was funny to see that even Facebook was steady last night in trading after this had come out = none event once again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.