MYG 7.64% 77.5¢ mayfield group holdings limited

why doesn't the market take to myg, page-57

1. 1,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    chdch1 - suggest you re-read my previous post and do some research on gold processing because you sound like you do not know what you are talking about - it does not come down to luck whether gold can be economically recovered, it comes down to using the appropriate ore processing method
    CIL/CIP: processing is used for free Au contained in oxide zones and produces gold dore
    Floatation circuit: used for refractory gold & ores with high level of base metals present to produce concenrates (which are then roasted/smelted to produce Au/Cu metal)

Mutiny knew they would have to use the flotation method in the scoping study since the previous guys who ran the mine ran into problems with high leaching costs using CIL plant so I do not understand why there is a mistrust of the scoping study economics?

Just Fyi, Newcrest (Cadia Hill), Pan Aust (Phu Kham) are all companies that use the flotation process to produce gold/cu concenrate... hardly groundbreaking stuff...however you can always wait till Mutiny are in production to be completely sure... and pay multiples of the current price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.