The state's trump swung from Hillary, Wisconsin, Michigan and...

1. 3,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    The state's trump swung from Hillary, Wisconsin, Michigan and pennsylvania , apparently all had fraud....spare me.

arizona.....John McCain...need I say more

i hate trump , I can't stand the crumb of a human. He is actually using and used covid as a base for an election strategy. He is allowing it to run rife amongst his own people to get reeelected.
    the whole mail in is bad narrative , don't be scared of covid go and vote.....what a piece of garbage..
    and now there is a block of votes which are Democrat that he can focus on.....Rudy Giuliani must be in this up to his eyeballs to be going so hard.
    trump will sing like a canary when ousted and all these henchmen know it, they are out to save his skin so that he spares theirs. Imagine the discussions these people have had for the last 4 years...anyone with a shred of humanity and backbone was fired...what does that leave you? Every self centred spineless hack and your own family ....
    he is the closest thing we've had to Hitler since Hitler the only difference is media is too expansive to allow him a single voice over his country.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.