ADO 4.76% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Why don't our distribution agreements have $$$ linked to themm, page-26

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    As both DTZ and ADO holder, I can safely say that there's quite a difference between the two, as well as the test their producing. But to address some of the points raised here, yes, I think DTZ is doing a better job at keeping their deals more transparent to investor. And while DTZ, like ADO still awaits emergency approval, it is already approved by the European standard. After the distribution announcement the SP didn't double (I wish!), but it had a better response than ADO's SP after deals being published.

However, while ADO is last transparent, it has much more deals already signed so seems to be further ahead, which is a crucial point here. I still can't really put my finger on why the SP isn't responding to good news, but I trust that ADO will be approved soon and we'll start seeing the movements we're waiting for.

But anyway, I do think both have pretty great potential in terms of rapid testing, so no harm in dividing my money and see which does best (or maybe both? one can hope..)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $49.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $1.627K 79.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99991 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1082466 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.