ETM 6.25% 3.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Mahlon, so far as I recall, the Naleraq party were pretty much...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Mahlon, so far as I recall, the Naleraq party were pretty much against Uranium mining, so I do question Broberg's proposal to Siumut that there should be a referendum on the Uranium question. Do you think he might be pushing this, as he must be fairly certain that the referendum would go against U mining, and so the whole question would then be buried for decades, which I imagine, is what he wants?

Most of the population of Greenland lives some distance from Kvanefjeld, so U mining isn't really relevant to them, but in and around Narsaq the opposition is extraordinarily vocal, although by no means unanimous. With the Uranium 100ppm limit in place, there is little hope of a mining licence. But, if there was a substantial financial incentive to allow it, say, all the profits from U were to go to Greenland, then there might be a change of heart. Particularly if a major part of those profits were to go locally. There might be a need for some benefication of the U ore after separation from the RE ore, but further processing of the U, could be carried out offshore.

I have also picked up on this article about BHP and RTZ dewatering tailings.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/miners-pool-resources-to-stop-further-tailings-dam-disasters-0qsbjps0p

One of the major objections to GGG's proposals, is the dumping of tailings in the lake - if successful, this could be the answer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $42.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $28.26K 900.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 285909 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 66521 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ 87209
Last updated 13.05pm 06/06/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.