TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Quite simple JawdropperThe previous Management including Brad...

1. 193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Quite simple Jawdropper
    The previous Management including Brad Boyle and Alf Gilman had advanced talks with two very credible London financial institutions the likes of which financed Kalahari/Extract minerals to the tune of $40M if I'm correct
    There were two institutions who had shown a keen interest to get involved with Triton and a third if I include Brandon Hill who's analyst Peter Rose conducted a comprehensive site visit with myself to Ancuabe and Nicanda Hill.
    The cost for this was afforded by Ton but the chosen route was to go with GMP at the time
    Who was in charge of running GMP at the time?
    As yourself why?
    Also ask yourself why I was excluded from the second round of meetings with the London institutions when it was my very self who introduced BB to these credible firms
    BB and Gilman didn't want to go down this route from the added pressure from above and chose not to include me as I would have put the pressure on to get funding out of London.
    Now you had PC doing the same with his London visit to institutions previously
    Nothing of any substance came out of his visit other that a total waste of shareholders funds
    Why didn't PC engage with the Wolves who from the start have been the backbone of this company
    At the very least introduce yourself to the 80 or so UK investors who would fill a room on a Sunday night
    This company has been controlled by one person right from the start and it's clearly plain to see
    As you can see IF Ton was allowed to pursue these additional routes of finance we as shareholders wouldn't find ourselves in the total mess we are in now.
    I know of a consortium who would gladly invest a substantial amount but the gatekeeper stands in the way
    Call if a full reversal but one the late Jaded could very easily work out

I think this answers your question

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.