TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

No doubt Puppet Pete will update his resume soon informing the...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135

No doubt Puppet Pete will update his resume soon informing the investment world of his achievements and milestones at Triton Minerals due to his brilliant leadership.

But when you look closely at his sceptical achievements you will discover Puppet Pete is no stranger in running away from the scene of the train wreck. The wreck from which he has been the engineer and senior train driver.

Talk to the guys on the Sundance (SDL) thread. The company started going down a dark path after he became the acting boss.

Puppet Pete was involved in a lengthy 2 years negotiations with China’s Hanlong group for the SDL takeover. Over this time Puppet Pete bragged of progress and how wealthy shareholders were going to be thanks to his brilliant negotiating skills. But the story took a twist. Stuff you see on current affairs but the rules don’t seem to apply to the share market world. Pete ran away in February 2013 and the deal just happened to fall through 2 months later. Overnight Sundance Resources halved in value after it terminated its $1.3 billion takeover deal.

Fast forward and he gets to crash another train. Peter again runs away from the wreck in February 2021. This time he has been negotiating a 2 year deal with Chinese Jinan and the deal just happens to fall through again. What about the fluffy off-takes? Didn’t he received performance shares for them?

I’m scratching my head on how someone who has been in his profession for so long can be so incompetent and inept. His skills and ability overtime with years of experience don’t grow. At all! It borders on unbelievable. And always runs away from his train wreck not to tarnish his reputation. I have never seen a person like Peter needing bloggers posting character references in length for him. If he was a solid leader with genuine proven results and integrity, wouldn't that speak alone? He is proof if you have a good resource, with rubbish management, you just end up with rubbish. The regret I have is not connecting the dots earlier. The importance of a good leader.

Though I cant wait to see his new resume.

All my opinion and observation of course. Bear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.