VML 50.0% 0.3¢ vital metals limited

A lot of concern around financials not being up front however do...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    A lot of concern around financials not being up front however do remember this is a new global energy and supply paradigm we are transitioning to, i.e., a non-China mine to magnet supply chain being built to address a massive global supply shortfall in REE . The lack of detail available atm around VML's financials must be viewed within that context. A good guide (for myself anyway) is LKAB (the Swedish Govt owned large cap industrial entity with about 4,500 employees) recently announcing their NEW investment in REEtec, along with Norwegian state-owned Nysnø Klimainvesteringer, Mercuria and TechMet also becoming new shareholders of REEtec. In their press release on 8th November 2022 announcing their investment, LKAB specifically state that:
    - Raw material to supply the first factory will come from Vital Metals in Canada and there is an agreement with Vital Metals that will allow for a tripling in volumes
    - REEtec has sold 80 percent of the planned production via, among other agreements, a five-year contract with a global supplier to the vehicle industry, Schaeffler Group.

Does anyone think that these huge corporations don’t know what they are doing, that they are pinning their entire investments on a lame duck that can’t deliver and they have sold their planned production knowing they can’t deliver it? These agreements and investments are being managed at governmental and large/mega cap company levels between Canada and Europe and it’s obvious they know a lot more that we do and what they know drives their investment and public narrative.

Here is a link to the LKAB announcement:
    https://lkab.com/en/press/lkab-becomes-largest-owner-in-reetec-as-builds-a-strong-nordic-industry-for-rare-earth-elements/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.312K 2.872M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 89820858 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21671614 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.