BLU 27.3% 1.4¢ blue energy limited.

Must be a long time frustration for the 2 Johns too - not just...

1. 1,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 367
    Must be a long time frustration for the 2 Johns too - not just for us. Since almost 2 decades we are a company with resources, yes growing resources. But no way to monitize this large resource by producing the gas or selling the assets. STO and ORG farmed into the Beeteloo Basin and no signs or any hints that they or any other oil company want to overtake Blues assets. It is a very long, endless waiting game and blues rythm. And now the depressing Corona catastrophe destroyed the slowly creeping up share price from 20 to 1,5 cents. At least this was/is a chance too and I bought for very small money some additional shares. This 60% jump attracts attention and I have read the 2 years old Bell Potter Research Report once again, which can be downloaded from Blues homepage. Hopefully and fingers crossed this 60% jump is something like a reset switch and we start to creep higher again, having the described Blue vision in mind, outlined in the research report and not again this eroding Blues blues for geological stretched periods.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.003(27.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.4¢ 1.1¢ $26.45K 2.227M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 309327 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1249152 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.