CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Hey hope 2008, Firstly i'm in the same boat as our other cer...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hey hope 2008, Firstly i'm in the same boat as our other cer mate> Defabstar, I don't like to disclose my holdings. Secondly agree with u on the shareholder claim not to much in it as far as i'm concerned.

Now on the subject of cer> I noticed buffett on the cnp forum mentioning that their is more upside for cnp.This might be true but i can only see this happening "In the very very long term" and gearing in cnp's case needs to be reduced significantly via asset sales or some sort of debt for equity swap; but with regards to "My Baby AtM (cer)" this is a much safer option with "So many positives in favour of cer over cnp".

It's pointless selling at ridiculous levels because firstly this stock has already been smashed and more so cnp has been worse.I would only buy if their was value in this compony and in cer's case their's more than value which is backed up with Real Assets i.e. Shopping Malls that is of value in the long term.

With an environment like we are currently experiencing, I'm more inclined to shop for groceries and everyday needs which we can find at Centro Shopping Centers throughout aus and u.s.. as opposed to Westfield where people are more likely to save money rather than spend their money on "Junk"..

In my opinion most or all of the damage has been factored into the share price, so surely we must be slowly on the way up.The conditions in the US economy at the moment will only mean that the US noteholders should further extend and common sense should tell us that this extension will be over a longer term.

I keep saying this but I honestly/truly believe that if people take a closer look at both cer and cnp balance sheet and income statements e.t.c. you will notice that cer on a bank lenders perspective are more viable than that of our big brother (cnp).All cer needs is another R.E if cnp goes into administration; so in other words i would be more tipping cer over cnp for any longer term extension if i were a lender; purely because of the financials and the cer interest is significant in the majority of the malls as opposed to assets held via syndicate holders which is a very complicated structure which cnp has some indirect and direct interest in.

If investors understand the value in CER on a bankers lending perspective then u would agree that this type of shopping mall via Aus and U.S is more suited in times of financial hardship i.e. Possible Recession or slowing of the economy.People are only interested in getting their everyday needs.

NOW FOR THE OTHER GAME WHICH RELATES TO INVESTORS PSYCHOLOGICAL BEHAVIOUR

If you are buying shares in cer and then dump because you think the price will never go up, think about the buyers that want your valuable cer shares.The buyers like to toy with your mind knowing that you might

1. Be impatient or

2. Haven't a clue of the value in this company.

I'd rather the stock market shut down for a few months than investors buying and selling and not having a clue what they are doing and this type of behaviour has led to the downward movement in the all ords index as investors panic and make irrational decisions based on "The world is going to end".

It's the investors psychological behaviour which cause price fluctuations in the stock market. Price changes can be referred to as a collective change of mind by the investing public which can only be explained by its thoughts and beliefs on future events, i.e. its psychology. "Calm down the business is not running away".Just remember cer if gearing levels are reduced a little further have the potential to outperform cfx retail asx code > cfx ..Which currently trades at $2.12

It's a pointless exercise just to sell cause u are impatient,bored or don't know what you are doing; but if you buy into cer knowing where the real Intrinsic Value is why do u sell cheap? and if u know the value why would u even consider selling at these current "Insane Levels".If u don't know what you are buying it's probably best to go buy up into another stock.

Remember the sp has already been fully factored in why not hold and be patient and allow the Sp to slowly move up in a north easterly direction that way you are benefiting from a movement up in price rather than a loss in a movement down in price.Keep in mind that we can all make profit from an upward movement in share price.

I say all the above because i believe this company is way undervalued.I understand the environment we're in but the current Share price is no way near the intrinsic value. Keep this in mind when u consider buying cer shares.

Cheers!!!! Keep The Faith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.