CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Hey Hope2008, I agree we should be trading well above the...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hey Hope2008, I agree we should be trading well above the current price.I don't know about u but i have 90% funds in cer and 10% in cnp that's only because i buy more cer.I still feel confident about cer knowing we have an interest in some 30 shopping centres in Australia and 400+ in the U.S....and still be able to pay a dividend of 1.4cents.

It's obvious that our balance sheet(cer) is in much better health than that of our big brother (cnp)and if we continue with the mall sales over the long run and fix up the mess in super llc then there's much, much more upside for us cer holders.Some investors think because cnp has traded as high as $10 then they should be able to reach that level again.You have to go with intrinsic value at the moment and that is cer, but in saying this CNP will survive though as i keep saying and if they manage to reduce their gearing by asset sales then u can imagine the strength between both companies looking forward, but i have to put my money into the safer option between the two and thats cer.

Current share price levels for cer are buying levels and if investors let the share price move upwards naturally without forcing to sell at a ridiculously low price, then we'll see more buyers jump on board and maybe soon see less and less shares available to the open market.If investors want too see cer move upwards in price (which they should)then my advice is not to sell your shares cheap that way everyone gains on a upward movement as apposed to a downward movement and in saying all this i still believe cer is well undervalued.

p.s. Hope2008 do u hold majority in cer at the moment?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.