NEU 1.54% $19.80 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Below is a copy of an email I just sent to the Company and their...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Below is a copy of an email I just sent to the Company and their reply from Jon Pilcher and I post it here with his permission

Hi
    I have been a long term holder of your shares and went along with the consolidation reluctantly because , as I feared, your share price is drifting south at an ever increasing pace.
    What initiatives is the company planning to stem this drop, or are you prepared to sit and let the market reduce your capitalisation yet again?
    Many thanks

Thank you for your e-mail. On the day before we announced the consolidation, the share price closed at $2.30 (in post-consolidation terms) and then rose to $3.30 in two days with no other news. So in my view, $2.30 is the right comparison when considering any impact of the consolidation. As we have said, the reason we did it was to remove an impediment for some international (especially US) funds. You're probably aware that NASDAQ companies are de-listed if they can't maintain a share price above $1 and we received direct feedback that 2 billion shares and a cents share price did not help credibility in the US.
    All of that said, of course we want to maintain a strong share price, which can only be done by making real progress in the business on the development front and on the commercial front, both of which I can assure you we are and will remain very focused on.
    Kind regards, Jon
    Jon Pilcher
    CFO & Company Secretary
    Neuren Pharmaceuticals
    j

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.80
Change
0.300(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $2.528B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.49 $19.92 $19.25 $5.352M 271.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $19.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.80 516 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$19.80
  Change
0.300 ( 0.98 %)
Open High Low Volume
$19.41 $19.92 $19.25 77870
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.