NEU 1.98% $13.38 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

why? dump?, page-46

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1183
    Shim, I could not have said it any better.

Yes, for those that took the risk and sold at, or close to, the top it would appear that their respective gamble has perhaps paid off provided they sell prior to hitting bottom or close thereof. That said, speaking for me personally, I didn’t wish to take that risk as a long term holder because of the chance a deal did in fact get announced with me on the sidelines out of the stock. If that had beeen the case I likely would have gone to find the highest bridge to jump off from so I made the decision to hold tight regardless as I know my very long wait will be rewarded handsomely in the coming weeks/months.

Also, I have left a bit of additional capital on the sidelines so in the event we get down to the levels some are speaking about then I will gobble up a bit more although I already have a reasonably sized position but with things being as derisked as any investor could ever hope for I am infinitely comfortable with that approach.

Lastly, whilst I know some people are here on this board for the sole purpose to create FUD (Fear/Uncertainty/Doubt) we must continuously remind ourselves that nothing about the company, its story, its direction, etc. has changed....NOTHING! So don’t be swayed in any way out of this stock and if you are feeling a bit quesey or antsy then let me remind you of the Checklist you should be referencing.....and again, just the facts, not fake news.....

1). Orphan drug.......CHECK!
    2). Extremely successful P2 trial..........CHECK!
    3). Approval by FDA for P3 parameters/endpoints..........CHECK!
    4). Rock solid management who collectively have much experience as this is not their first time at the rodeo, much the contrary.......CHECK!
    5). Rett Syndrome organization show of confidence having invested a non-trivial amount of capital directly into NEU........CHECK!
    6). Massive pipeline potential (i.e. FragileX, TBI etc.)..........CHECK!
    7). Share consolidation from 2 Billion issued shares down to an infinitely more palatable level of 100 Million issued shares in consideration of any potential suitors...CHECK!
    8). Seven to ten year exclusivity period with a market expected to be north of $8 Billion annually.......CHECK!
    9). Etc., etc., etc.......CHECK!

Remember, “The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient” Warren Buffet

GLTAL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.38
Change
-0.270(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.710B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.68 $13.68 $13.11 $4.283M 320.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25 $13.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.40 3328 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.