NEU 6.41% $15.27 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

why? dump?, page-60

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    I have no reason to believe Leerink aren't still involved. It's my view that it was the advice from Leerink that led to the expanded trial in P2b to improve Neuren's position for a deal. Still need a deal broker to provide advice on a deal and know how to leverage the best outcome.

25th August 2016:
    - Neuren has completed a detailed evaluation of a range of strategic options.
    - Strong commercial interest was registered in the Rett syndrome and Fragile X syndrome programs, with the outcome of the current Phase 2 Rett syndrome pediatric clinical trial confirmed as an important and valuable milestone.
    - Neuren will consider partnering options in the major markets once results of the pediatric trial are available.

29th June 2017:
    - Following the announcement of the Rett syndrome study results in March, Neuren has continued to receive a wide level of interest in the trofinetide programs from pharmaceutical companies around the world.
    -We have nevertheless formed a view that partnering options are better considered once Neuren has met with the FDA.

13th October 2017:
    Neuren Executive Chairman Richard Treagus commented: “We are pleased to have held a very constructive meeting with the FDA Division of Neurology Products. It has provided necessary confirmation on the key issues relating to our proposed Phase 3 trial in Rett syndrome. We are now able to progress the final stages of development with full confidence.”

Don't know what else you could expect them to say, makes for a pretty clear strategy.

A deal is the next step prior to commencement of P3. Just have to wait for the TH - could be today could be March. The interest is there from the big boys, the results are there from Neuren, a clear path is set from the FDA - just got to nut out a deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.