NEU 8.02% $17.16 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

why? dump?, page-82

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Pretty average analogy you’ve used there Tony Barber. Your fishing story would mean that someone is referring to an event that happened in the past...they caught a snapper and are now reporting on the size of it and potentially inflating the truth. It is indeed hard for rampers to ramp or inflate historical price events when they are known.

Did what you mean is they think they will catch a snapper next weekend and are speculating on how big it is and couldn’t possibly know the outcome at this point in time? In this case, it may be ramping the size of something or it actually may not be. I hope Shimmer hasn’t gone too low with his estimates cause in that case he could be downramping!

I think what you are referring to is a large amount of mere speculation until further information is known.

Maybe you should go back to your experienced investment advisor mate and ask him how big the snapper was/will be. From your previous posts, it appears like you think he knows it all. Though, at this point in time I’d bet he is merely speculating too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.16
Change
-1.495(8.02%)
Mkt cap ! $2.186B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.15 $18.18 $16.87 $6.851M 397.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 560 $17.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.17 270 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.