FAR 1.06% 46.5¢ far limited

Why is Far undervalued .... well my 2 bobs worth: I'm not going...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Why is Far undervalued .... well my 2 bobs worth: I'm not going to try and put NPV's on barrells in ground etc and its worh what someone is willing to pay for it. CNE has assigned a NPV of $12 odd per barrel in their presentations, WPL (dare we say buying from a distressed seller) have paid / are trying to pay $2 something per barrel. So being real value wil be somewhere between the 2 extreme's and ultimately only time will tell. For mine I see SNE as a company saviour, not a company maker as such, to elaborate, SNE if we go to production, should repay all debt that will be incurred between now and then, with hopefully enough to pay for development of the next major find and who knows maybe even a few shares bought back .... as such my hopes a for another major find, that'll be the company maker to me and on that hope I'm relying on the fact that I don't believe there are too many major oil fields that have been found around the world that avent had near by oil fields (I'm sure there are one ot 2 but more often than not where one find is made there are other fields nearby) ..... and thats why I've put my FAR shares into the bottom drawer for retirment (if their not taken out beforehand). Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $31.34K 67.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3338 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 199900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.