FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Why Far is Undervalued., page-12

1. 16,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3978
    Good Morning Mandurah! Thanks for your very insightful and well laid out post....even I understood the important bits!
    I think FAR will sell before production and like Whisky I hope they have drilled a hole in to A-2 before they do....nothing like having options IMO. Even if FAR sold 10% to CNOOC I think they are a big chance at having a crack at CNE at some point...IMO. That would give them 50% of SNE [ 40% CNE , 10% FAR ]with income from Catcher and Kracken for the measly sum of 2 billion US which is about double what they are today. I personally think CNE is way under value.
    Any how the arm chair professionals that think they know the numbers better than the canny Scots will be shattered to learn that they simply do NOT agree with their doomsday valuation models. See below.
    CNE POROJECT 4.PNG Economic CNE.PNG The oil price in August 2016 was about the same as today but had come from the low sub $30 in January yet we have the CNE " bafoons " saying they don't have a clue....apparently!
    I'll take their valuation thanks.
    Also remember their model is based on the lowest 2C in the JV. AIMO DB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.