VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

why fausse point will be successful?

1. 475 Posts.
    These are a few points why i think we are on the road to success.
    Main point Fausse point is known for these results!! its known for oil/Gas

as per VIL ann this is looking great!

1/Gas shows before targets!
    2/Due to high level gas entering well intermediate casing had to be done
    3/Has intersected good hydrocarbon shows over several intervals
    4/ 44-45 deg API gravity oil indications are present in several of the sidewall cores as mentioned oil with this API commands the highest prices!
    5/Not the least to remember we still have not hit our Primary Targets so all these results above are just a Bonus!!

All info above are all facts from Announcements provided!! and i am sure there could be alot more added to above although i think these are the key points

from what i can see we are in the high chance of having great results! and from what i can see i think we may see better results then company had predicted! as above has shown company did no predict these results so early!!

i think we may see this in the 10cents plus withing the next 2 weeks! although the way we are going we may see this alot higher then exepcted.

i think this is not such a big gamble anymore although there is risk although i think we are looking at a 80% successful and 20% fail chance now i dont see any 50/50 with this. surely not a P50 anymore i am very confident now

DYOR

GL ALL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.