FLN 0.00% 18.5¢ freelancer limited

The subdued share price over past months for FLN has surprised...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    The subdued share price over past months for FLN has surprised me, as there aren't many sectors more attractive right now - as seen in Fiverr and Upwork share prices.
    I think a big part of it is the skepticism in Australia for technology (obvious examples excluded), and people who bought at IPO saw growth stall a bit in recent years.
    That stalled growth was initially caused by FLN kicking out some spammy customers, and the growth line was much flatter after that (camelcitro will say it has been flat).
    Does that mean the macro changes that are encouraging freelancing are passing FLN by? I don't think so, but it is a point of view.

My strongly held view is the macro trends will favour FLN in the short, medium and long term. And it is a matter of time till the share price reflects this. This week's move certainly helps.
    The other consideration is the float is small, and all institutional investors holding the stock are underwater (except whoever picked up 7m shares for 42c the other day). One insto selling swamps the volume and share price.

I am very interested in the corporate market FLN is currently focusing on. In this space it is innovative and well ahead. If it pays off, it will be a great, growing and predictable revenue source. But still a few years from fruition.

In my opinion, the company has good, active leadership who are extremely leveraged to the company's success. The economy favours the business model. There is no debt, eliminating risk of adverse events. There are big market cap fish who might feel FLN "bolts on" to their business (not just FVRR and UPWK, think MSFT/LinkedIn, ebay, and even players like SEEK).

I sleep very soundly with a large position (for me) in FLN, though wished I had more capital to deploy when it was under 50c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.