FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

why fml is a fitnfam buy---ssssshhhhhh

1. 2,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    everybody wants to go to heaven but NOBODY WANTS TO DIE

Shareholders want it now,or yesterday and can't wait.Its too boring watching the paint dry and the grass grow.

Time for a bit of warren buffet thinking-i suspect

1/can the management be trusted(most important of all) - Yes
    2/Are they blunt and to the point--Yes
    3/Do you get told what they're doing--Yes
    4/Do they preserve shareholders ASSETS and GROW THEM and the business and keep them in the best of order---Yes
    5/Do they EXPAND THE BUSINESS SCALE AND PROFIT by 20% year on year----Looks pretty much like it to me.
    6/good management can make a profit out of a SOWS EAR-----milling all the site trash ore piles above ground for cash to grow the business and pay for new plant and development.My guess probably in the vicinity of $6-8m of cash so far for nix.Plus another $2-3m profit from contract milling
    7/Good management can FIND and OBTAIN exceptional businessses for bargain prices under their competitors noses-----Treasure Island
    8/BEST OF ALL GOOD MANAGEMENT HAS THE BALLS TO GO STRAIGHT FOR THE JUGULAR---i.e. the mount.find a seam ,mine it,catch up with resource figures after the ores mined,milled and sold and can pay for it.

After all of that,the simple maths are can we mine above 2.05g/ton and mill more than 250k per QTR.-with a 300k/ton mill and pits everywhere starting at 2g/ton ++++++++

Bob the builder says----- SURE WE CAN

Even an idiot can see its happening,before our eyes.

3g/ton is 100k oz au/yr

4g/ton is 133k oz au/yr

4,5g/ton is 150k and so forth.

look at some of the drill results at 22g/ton and remember HOW SHALLOW THAT IS,just below some 50-100mts of 2.1g/ton and then let your imagination and calculator run wild.Your not getting these sorts of figures from the companys only mine,but from all over the place.

They have ore everywhere and ONLY NEEED ONE HIGH GRADE PIT/MINE able to produce a million tons of ore to make 150koz in a year.150000x$1300=----divide by market cap of $150M - JUST DOEN'T COMPUTE DOES IT

HOW MANY HAVE THEY CHECKED OUT-BIG BLOW all really-Happy Jack just enough to reassure themselves going forward.After all,you already have enough resources to keep milling for 10yrs---they've shown that.You need to find and target the easy highgrade eyes.--looks like what's happening to me.

What do you do when your a youung child,stuck at the LOLLIE TABLE,you fill your mouth(MILL)with the juciest morsels(the mount etc)Your eyes go searching(drill baby drill)stash your pockets(resource figures)

All the time getting fatter(cash and larger) and sicker,because some part of you is yelling for MORE(shareholders)than you can shove down your small mouth.

At some point you have to sit down,or you get indigestion and get sick and it all ends up a mess-that someone else has to clean up----TAKEOVER

That's why in the end it comes down to the management.
    If their smart-they will have some of the best.Go find a big bag and stash the best away for later,while taking what they can MANAGE NOW.------IS THAT OUR MANAGEMENT---or not?
    The answer to that makes you either a BUYER or a SELLER

P.S. i should keep quiet as i want more,more the fool me.
    Then again my bullish Xmas post had the price go down-maybe that's the secret to getting more cheap.

DYOR--otherwise just give it away to someone you like or buy a lotto ticket for a cheap thrill-don't follow others to rack and ruin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1775 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 10170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.