FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

why fml is a fitnfam buy---ssssshhhhhh, page-21

1. 4,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    well Vlad, I think you're just baiting we consolidators, but I'll bite. You are quite right, our mkt cap did rise for a while, and anyone who got in during the pits of the GFC has doubled their money now, but that's all. Do you need to be reminded of why consolidation is currently being undertaken commonly across the mkt?....it is a typical phase...companies with no cash entering the GFC had to raise by issuing too many shares, and now the sp of those companies are being left behind because they are traders darlings. We have had lots of good news, but the sp is range bound, and that's because it is not being invested in, it is being traded. However, it is also becoming pretty clear that mgmt are very happy with this situation. They are a tricky target for a takeover, they don't need to raise new capital, and they can get on with developing some of the interesting upcoming projects. But I do wonder if they really are fully obeying their charter, that is, doing things in the best interests of the shareholders. No doubt time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $15.68K 111.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23765 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 16105 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.