FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

why fml is a fitnfam buy---ssssshhhhhh, page-28

1. 4,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    well Tailspin, I don't know if that is a negative Dorothy-dixer, but SBM have been terrible since their consolidation; down 30%. I just looked at their Hotcopper threads and the holders over there are an unhappy lot. Some of them blame the consolidation, some of them blame the factors that prevail around that stock, that is, falling production, some of them say it is an abolute bargain. I say that consolidations are all about telling whether your stock is lamb dressed up as mutton (which is what we say FML is, before consolidation, and that's why it needs it), or mutton dressed up as lamb (which is what cynics think when a consolidation happens, ie that it is window dressing to prop the price). Anyway, here is a bit of the flavour from over there:

Roadrunner 222:"Often, when a share consolidates, the general public suddenly see their shares have soared in value to $2.60 and they sell.
    I know it is dumb and I know they have less shares but they don't realise what has happened. It happens time and time again.
    If you are a trader you will get out and wait for it to stabilise or if you are an investor you will wait patiently till those who don't understand sell and the price rises again."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $1.985K 13.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 158297 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 12500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.