DRK 0.00% 1.2¢ drake resources limited

I think there is too much focus on negative's then on postives....

1. 103 Posts.
    I think there is too much focus on negative's then on postives. I have one question to people who are concerned about grades / share price falling etc is why to concentrate and give your two cents worth of advice if you are worried about the company. I would like to see people comment on negative's with positive view like the grades are low but the width is bigger and deep which makes up for low grades etc, we have already had captial raising and if things go as per plan then the next capital rasing will be at higher sp which will set a new base price with less shares to be issued etc..

I get a feeling that there are more prople who would like to justify themselves if the sharepeice is moving southwards. What is the gain people, we all benefit if the sp moves north, if you missed the boat earlier then join in now, there is enough space for all to fit in the same boat and let's row it together in one direction instead of rowing it in different directions.

I do not intend to offend anyone with this post but please keep your fears to yourself, please do not try to spread it. Investment is bit like playing dart game, you do not hit bulls eye each time you take a aim. People who have already jumped in ocean are already wet and do not need your advice to tell them how cold the water is?

Mast

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.