YFZ 0.00% 92.5¢ youfoodz holdings limited

Why FZ, Why ?, page-6

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I would say comparing this to the valuation of My Muscle Chef is better, they aren't a listed company but they operate in the same space and provide a comparable service. Last November Quadrant took a stake in MMC giving it a valuation of around 200M, their annual revenue is around 150m, compared to YFZ which is on track to do 200M in revenue this FY.

Also worth mentioning, Youfoodz has a larger following on social media compared to MMC.Their growth plan seems solid with the building of a new production facility, which will see production increase and perhaps more automated, would be interesting to see how that will affect FY23 results and beyond in terms of cutting their production costs.

Now that they have next day delivery in 3 major capital cities (Mel, Bris, Syd) they definitely have a competitive advantage over their main competitors. For example sometimes the closest delivery day for a MMC order is 4-5 days later for metropolitan Sydney. YFZ is also partnered with Virgin and they also supply snacks to an airline partner (not sure which one but possibly Virgin as well). This is an extra revenue channel they can continue to grow as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YFZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.