GBI 0.00% 16.0¢ genera biosystems limited

Red,Yeah, the "only aimed at second / third world markets" bit...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Red,

Yeah, the "only aimed at second / third world markets" bit sounds vaguely familiar. However, I threw it in here as I'm wondering where the 30%-35% assumptions come from. Is it on the basis of cheaper and/pr simpler and/or quicker testing versus established competition, and if so wouldn't these other quick & simplistic tests come into the picture for triage? I know that GBI's technologies would be far more sophisticated and be likely to yield more reliable results, but would have thought this could possibly be traded off to some extent at the triage stage (or not?).

Excuse my ignorance if I'm talking apples & oranges, I don't have a particularly deep understanding of the science or markets involved in this particular space (yet; I haven't needed to, GBI is only a small holding).

I'm just throwing it out there to get a handle on why GBI would be getting such a good market share, based on what strengths versus what other competitive forces could possibly come into play based on those assumptions (if appropriate or not).

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.