###$$## why gold is set to soar ##$$##

1. 24,765 Posts.
    "The Gold Creed"
    Author: Jim Sinclair

"Please repeat after me: "In 103 days or less gold will trade at $480."

I know this because:

China is doing the right thing by increasing interest rates to decelerate growth to a comfortable 4% pa.
    Increased interest rates are part and parcel of a major bull market in gold. Therefore, I can rest assured that we are in a major generational bull market in gold.

Increased interest rates are more often dollar negative than dollar positive. The only time increased interest rates are dollar positive is when the shortest term interest rates rise ahead of similar rates for currencies competitive to the US dollar. There is no chance of that occurring with a Fed that uses the word "measured" when considering higher rates.

Geopolitics is a guarantee of higher gold prices, certainly when you factor in the new strategy of al Qaeda to disrupt Saudi oil supplies.

Gold mining shares are asset based situations that will be valued according to asset value per share not P/E ratios. This can be seen in the valuation for acquisition that occurs within the industry itself. Therefore the low in gold shares can be considered in as of now.

We are therefore at the starting gate for gold's mercurial rise which now will move to and through $419.70 and then to $430.30 on its way to and above $480.

In 103 days or less gold will trade at $480."

http://www.jsmineset.com/home.asp?RQ=EDL,1&ARFG=1&GID=0&linkid=6
    ----------------------
    Form your opinion about this.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.