GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

why gold shares will explode.. , page-42

1. 3,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    Rabbit . I sympathise with what you are saying as our junior goldies have performed dismally over the last year. However the market may not be as dumb as we think. How many of the aspiring juniors on anybody's watch list have successfully made the transition from explorer to producer and are now making serious profits. Maybe a handful. How many have gone under or keep going back to the market just to survive with the promises that a turnaround is just around the corner. . I,m out of junior goldies at the moment because the fact is most of them are not making money yet. The ones that are have significantly higher market caps . When recycled 80,s projects and new projects can start up and make good money is when i will reenter . If gold stays high and the aussie dollar drops this may not be far away. While our big projects in gas oil and iron ore keep wages high and goldies pay lower wages staff turnover and associated costs will be high. Look at the likes of CTO, axm ,lihir ballarat,Bendigo minining , Monarch, Mercator. Geneagle, Tanimi , AAM , Norton Goldfields, Hillend Gold , Greater bendigo, and the list goes on , and add up all the money that has been thrown at them , and it is astounding. Compare that with the amount of dividends the gold sector has given back and its not hard to see why gold stocks are not the flavour of the month for big investment houses yet. Only my opinion and i,m sure there will be those that do not agree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.