NVA 2.70% 19.0¢ nova minerals limited

Why Good Grades are Important, page-12

1. 2,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1610
    I honestly don't think we can speculate as to the economics of this project.

it is entirely going to be determined by how much gold there is, and that is still being understood to the detriment of the scoping study timelines.

no one wants to leave money on the table, and 10 year mine life vs 20, 30 or 50 year mine life will be a major determining factor.

if we can prove up the district rather than just Korbel alone, which is what we have at the moment, or Korbel and RPM, and potentiality a third prospect will be entirely different economics.

as will be if we can truck stuff in via a year round road vs flying it in. What about if we can (autonomous?) VTOL things like fuel and other things in via RotorX?

also, we need to consider how much money have, or us and our JV partner will have.

the final (but not really) consideration is the price of gold. At the point where it makes sense to process to a particular grade is entirely dependent of profitability. With POG expected to move back towards all time highs, are we really going to potentially throw away 0.1g or more per tonne? I don't think so.

I think we need to figure out how much gold we have, and the economics surrounding the project, until then it's harmless speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.8¢ $63.16K 346.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7633 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 93561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.